Payments on ContentPlace
The payment process on ContentPlace is different to the process on Quill Cloud. If you’ve never worked on a project using the ContentPlace payment process before, please ensure you read the below information thoroughly.
Please be aware that all rates are displayed in EUR and all payments are made in EUR.
- On ContentPlace, payments are added to your profile once your work has been delivered to and approved by the client. (On Quill Cloud, payments are added once the freelancer after you in the workflow has approved your work)
- The client has 15 days to approve work from the date that it was delivered to them (the client delivery date). If the client hasn’t approved your work after 15 days, your work will automatically be approved
- All approved payments need to be requested by you by the 31st of the month to be included in the payment run on the 15th of the following month
- 23rd March = you submit your work
- 25th March = your work is approved by the Client
- 30th March = you request your payment
- 15th April = your payment is processed
It could also be the case that your payment takes slightly longer:
- 25th March = your submit your work
- 8th April = your work is approved by the Client
- 15th April = you request your payment
- 15th May = your payment is processed
- You can request your payment as many times as you want each month. At the point of request an invoice will generate for any work validated up until that time. You can request payment by clicking 'request payment' on your profile.
- We recommend requesting your payment on the 25th of the month, but you do have until midnight (GMT+1) on the last day of the month. The 30th/31st.
- All payments from ContentPlace will be made in EUR.
- You can receive payments on ContentPlace via Bank Transfer or PayPal - you simply need to select your chosen payment method on your profile.
- Please note that a 2% fee applies to bank transfer payments.
What is the method of payment?
Our primary methods of payment are PayPal and bank transfer.
What currency will I be paid in?
All payment for work on projects using the ContentPlace payment process is paid in EUR (€).
Who should I contact with queries about my payment data?
Please email your query to email@example.com. We'll investigate internally and be in touch with you as soon as possible to resolve any outstanding queries.
I haven't received the full payment total as outlined in my payment data
Payments are processed throughout the day, so you won't necessarily receive payment for all of your work at the same time. If you think you haven’t received everything, please wait until the morning of the 16th before inquiring – the payment might still be in progress. If you still haven’t received the full payment total as outlined in your payment data, please submit a payment query by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. When submitting your request, make sure you include the name of the Project Manager(s) and the project(s) that you haven't received payment for. We will then investigate this internally and get back to you.
Can I send you my invoice?
All payments are processed via ContentPlace, so you will never need to send us an invoice. If you’re required to invoice for tax purposes, please create one but don’t send it to us. Most countries require only the invoice – not proof of sending – but if this isn’t the case for you, please contact email@example.com.
What is Quill's VAT number?
Quill France's VAT number is GB 182 0572 18
Floor 22, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
London SE1 9SG